Saturday, December 10, 2011

Peace on Earth with Fall-to Layouts and ColourQ

I've been on a stamping/embossing kick, so I decided to try my hand at the ColourQ Combo #114 (Poppy Parade, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, Kraft + white) and Clean&Simple Fall-to Layout #168. Oh my goodness, be sure to check out the DT and contestant projects for both challenges...simply amazing. I was truly inspired.


The blue & white pieces are stamped & heat-embossed with snowflakes in Kaleidoscope (clear, glittery embossing powder). I used some small snowflake stamps to  heat-emboss the border on the red circle. The "shadow" is the same kind of paper, but embossed all over in Kaleidoscope. I added a little hand-drawn border on the kraft piece with a glitter gel pen.

Stamps: Raisin Boat, Martha Stewart, K&Co.

5 comments:

  1. Great heat embossing. Beautiful card.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!! thanks for joining us at the CQC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun & cute! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at CQC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.