Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello Fall!

Well, I wanted to splurge on a couple of $1 stamps at Michaels yesterday, but someone must have beaten me to the bins because there was barely anything to reject! So when I got home I made myself feel better by buying a couple $1 digis from Tiddly Inks. Worked out well! I've been really bad at keeping up with my blogs recently, so I missed her new cute school-themed digis. I have her SchoolGirl set, which I love, so I'm excited to have more school- and book-related elements. I have several ideas for these digis,but first thing I wanted to use them for the current Tiddly Inks Challenge. The theme this week is Say GoodBye to Summer, Hello Fall! so I decided to make a back-to-school/Autumn card. I always liked going back to school...at least until homework time!


Inspiration:
Tiddly Inks Challenge #64: Say GoodBye to Summer, Hello Fall!

Stamps: School's Out & Teacher by Tiddly Inks, Frame by TLC Creations, Stampendous! (tiny book), stash (leaves & sentiments)
Paper: Recollections, Hammermill
Tools: Crop-O-Dile, SCAL & Cricut, EK Success corner punch, Marvy heat tool
Other: ZipDry glue, Recollections embossing powder, Versamark ink, Celebrate It! ribbon, shrink plastic, Copics

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love instant shopping?! The card is fab, beautiful colours. My elder daughter LOVES going back to school & she enjoys the homework too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the ribbon and the attached tags! Great fall colors!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Tiddly Inks!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.