Friday, September 9, 2011

Glittery Smirk

One of the owners of Crop Girls in Arizona introduced us to Trimcraft products, and I've amassed several long-neglected build-a-card sets. I finally pulled them out and made three cards for three challenges:
I'm very sad that this will be the last challenge at Fuzzy Wuzzy...so let's make it a good one and make lots of beautiful projects to share!

Scroll down for the individual cards & details.


Inspiration:
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes
I stamped some matching doggies onto Pepper & Friends paper, and colored them in with Copics.
Stamps: Pepper & Friends
Paper: Pepper & Friends, Core'dinations
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, HP printer & ink
Other: ZipDry glue, Memento ink, Copics, foam tape


Inspiration:
Fuzzy Wuzzy September Challenge: Pink (plus an animal)
I decided to paper-piece these matching stamps, for some reason! I decorated a matching clothespin too, just because! I used photos of my dogs being adorable.
Stamps: Smirk
Paper: Smirk, Core'dinations
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, HP printer & ink
Other: ZipDry glue, Memento ink, Copics, foam tape



Inspiration:
Christmas Inspirations Challenge #32: Glitter
The little girl throwing snowballs (below) is actually part of the die cut set I used on the front. The images on either side are stamps that I colored with Copics (I added skin and highlights to the diecuts with Copics as well). I added lots of glitter to everything with gel pens. The "snow" is FlowerSoft.
Stamps: Smirk, Christmas stamps by Alys Paterson for Quick Cards Made Easy (for lightbulbs on clothespin)

Paper: Smirk, Core'dinations, K&Company
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, HP printer & ink
Other: ZipDry glue, Memento ink, Copics, FlowerSoft, foam tape

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely cards! I liked the folded way you used to build the cards. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play next time again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what fantastic unique cards
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic cards. Love your folded design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these cards are so darn cute. Love the design and your puppies are adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.