Friday, August 19, 2011

For my Super Man

Just had to share the card I made for one of my biggest (and certainly my most patient!) fans, my husband. We were lucky to be able to spend his birthday week with his extended family in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and we all brought cards along. His Aunt even got a Tres Leches cake from a local bakery, and I don't want any other cake ever!

Stamps: Huge Hero by KennyK, Captain Awesome sentiment by TLC Creations (thank you!)
Paper: Smirk for Him, Hammermill
, Recollections
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, Martha Stewart scissors, HP printer & ink, Adobe InDesign

Other: ZipDry glue

Copics: FBG2, FB2, B05, R35, RV29, R29, Y08, Y17, YR01, E13, C-7, 100, BG000

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.