Friday, October 29, 2010

A Scrappy Thank-you

I had some leftover paper from my Women mini-book, plus a cover I cut for the book before I decided to use the window effect, so I made a quick and dirty tag card using the pop-up gift card holder design from Whoopsie Daisy.

Inspiration: Aud Sentiments Challenge #14:
Thanks
Supplies: vintage wallpaper, Recollections cardstock, Cricut personal cutter, SCAL software, Tim Holtz scissors, ZipDry glue, rubber stamp from Stampin' Up!, silicon stamp from g studio, Marvy LePlumeII pens, Fiskars punch, stash eyelet, Offray ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love that little bird. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our October monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you used your leftovers from another project. Looks great! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool project - love the idea of using leftovers

    thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.